A moment in time

here is posting something I never posted:-
The city: 2nd Jan 2008:
So crowded yet so lonely; endless roads leading to oblivion. I shared my loneliness with the lone billboard flickering in the fumy night; the wait for the bus seemed endless. The song on the radio stringed together the pain of my heart and the loneliness of the city while the choking fume of the passing cars blended me into the morbidity outside.How long do I need to wait to breathe the fresh air with warm sun on my back? How long before I see the mountains lying on the grassy countryside? How long before I am where I belong?
Life is about the choices we make and this is my attempt to live in harmony with my choices.
...that was then, now its different but we cannot forget our roots for that moment in time shaped us to be who we are today.
-Pasang D Lepcha\

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tulip Blooms 2021: How to grow Tulips in pots?

Seasons

Mountains and Biodiversity : International Mountain Day 2020