Balsam on my window

The Balsam on my window casts a strange shadow, beautiful and mysterious.
They are like my dreams more beautiful than the everyday reality of  these waking moments. These waking moments when you remember the people long gone by. People and their stories, their smiles, and tears that make you wonder of the days gone by...but memories keep fading and blurring like the balsam on my window.
I sow new seeds of hope each year, watch my flowers bloom and wilt as they disappear back to the earth from which they arose. Time passes by leaving a grey spot in the memory of the seasons that has passed. Memories fade into dreams and dreams unto memories.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tulip Blooms 2021: How to grow Tulips in pots?

Seasons

Mountains and Biodiversity : International Mountain Day 2020