Far from the madding crowd


As my soul transmigrates from one world to the other, it travels far away into the distant land and seas, till it reaches deep into the woods. Happiness is something that I am learning to find deep within myself ...
Far from the madding crowd I realise my true self. The voice of my soul becomes clearer and louder. I thought I would find voices there but I found only the rumblings and rantings of the self obsessed narcissist.
Roads diverge in every step of the way, choices are made every step of the way. Life unravels every step of the way.
A serene lake somewhere, a cold breeze on a mountain top, and the smile of a beloved holds my dream together in a far away place and time. Till then my weary feet must find their way in the road less travelled...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Geez !!! Pasang Dorjee Lepcha!! The pictures are lovely....my my

Roshni

Popular posts from this blog

Tulip Blooms 2021: How to grow Tulips in pots?

Seasons

Mountains and Biodiversity : International Mountain Day 2020