New year dilemmas... New year blues!


I couldn’t stop myself from being amused as my friends started eating the New Year's Dinner in the wee hours after the nights celebration. I needed to get out of the smoke filled room to breathe some fresh air as I had already started wheezing because of the second hand smoke I had been smoking throughout the night. I quickly reached for the door and went out gulping as much of the cold and fresh air as possible. There was no sign of the sun due to the cold and thick fog. I vigorously climbed the stairs the terrace to warm up my body. I was feeling sick due to lack of sleep and hunger, but there was more to my sickness...
What will you do if 101 people act in a prescribed way and 1 person does it differently? Who will you go with? Do you admonish something as false just because it does not come up to your expectations? Signals and symbols can be misinterpreted, indicators can lie. That's my dilemma right now. I realized this is I need to learn most. What is the truth?
The truth eludes me...
-Pasang D Lepcha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tulip Blooms 2021: How to grow Tulips in pots?

Seasons

Mountains and Biodiversity : International Mountain Day 2020