Bubbles of Happiness


It (happiness) exists in bubbles is what my friend says to me..His words resonates in my ears like the sound of the thunder outside. Flashes of insight like the lightning outside lights up the dark corners of my consciousness.
How long before the sharp needles of reality burst those bubbles n set me free. How long before i come out of the bubble of my world?
Life has been a wonderful journey among the bubbly rivulets n streams. A strong n turbulent sea awaits n i cant wait to be there. The strong & cold wind is less flattering than flattery of men (shakespeare?I think)
dont know why but dylan songs keeps playin in my head "u got to serve somebody". Although the other song that i keep singing is "good bye is too good a word to say so i say fare thee well"
i m tired of living in a bubble & of people living in them. World connot be without care n i know we r just a pawn in "his" game (dylan again).
Will end this note wit a line i remember from a poem,gungadin i think "what good came of it at last cried little gungadin." hope these r the exact words...
-Pasang D Lepcha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tulip Blooms 2021: How to grow Tulips in pots?

Seasons

Mountains and Biodiversity : International Mountain Day 2020