Seasons

We took pictures of the yellow flowers and captured the memories of a fading dream. How some things always remain amongst the tattered n fragmented memories of the yesteryear.
A season before i shared my sorrow wit the blooming flowers at the park; how ironic that my friend should share the same feeling wit me today.
We walked on the dusty n winding trail, shared a smoke against the gentle breeze. The unrelenting heat beat down on us with the same intensity of the unchained emotions that ploughed our hearts.
Its said that people meet for a reason; i felt glad to share this moment with my friend.
We wondered how we would talk about this moment in the winter of our lives and wondered if these flowers would bring good memories.
A season will pass and fade our dreams along with these memories but these flowers will be back in full bloom to share sorrows of another broken dream.
-Pasang D Lepcha

Comments

Edward Ott said…
really love all the pictures on your blog, vey nice.
Anonymous said…
I don't remember the ones i loved everyday...neither have i forgotten them completely...but certain things still remind me of them...like wen i suddenly see.....a box of caramel chocolates, a pink carnation, a purple chewing gum, a pearl necklace.....these memories bring back the lost seasons...and i am happy that their thoughts still make me smile....and i wonder if they feel the same.
Pasang D Lepcha said…
They will always be captured in the bubbles of memory that will never fade in time...those thoughts make me smile too but I know that they are long gone but forever remain a part of me :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tulip Blooms 2021: How to grow Tulips in pots?

Mountains and Biodiversity : International Mountain Day 2020